Tuesday, April 29, 2008

we're on our way

Today is Jesse's first day at his new job with McGrath's. I haven't had this much time alone in months, and I can't say that I've spent it very productively. I have, however, gotten this blog up and running and have been working on uploading all the pictures I've been taking lately.

We went to the coast for a few days at the end of this past week. No one was really around my mom's house when we arrived, so Jesse and I packed up the dogs and headed to the beach. It was Oliver's first beach experience and I think it's safe to say he LOVED it. I loved the fact that it was a pretty nice day (a.k.a. NOT RAINING/snowing/hailing...etc.) and there was some pretty cool light for pictures. I really like how most of these turned out! I love this one of the two "children:"


I just think it perfectly depicts their relationship: Astrid is still the more experienced head of the household (so to speak) but Oliver is only a few steps behind her, always.
I'm lucky they were around to take pictures of, they are certainly my best models. :)

If you want to see more of the pictures from our beach day, you can see them here. You can get to all of our photo galleries, as well as our youtube channel (for videos!) by clicking on the links off to your right.

Okay, I'm off to get something done now. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the web site kids.

Uncle Dave

Unknown said...

Love your blog honey-bun.
And thank you for helping me sign up for my google account.